Pages

Friday 29 October 2010

Wow, Hello!

Hello there!
 If you're reading this then that obviously means I was able to get my arse in gear and create a Blogspot account! Hooray! This means that it won't be long until I am making your eyes bleed with my incessant ramblings and badly drawn comics and doodles.
It may take me a while to get things scanned, as my brother has decided to misplace the Disc I need to put the scanning software on my computer (or whatever: As you can tell, I'm not completely computer savvy), but once I do I'll be sure to put things on here.
Well, it looks like I have a fair bit of work to do what with all of the drawing, blog customising and stuff like that. In the meantime, here's a smiley face-    :)

Thank you and Goodbye,
             Natasha (aka Wellington)

1 comment: